Painting Services Ypsilanti MI

Jerry's Painting
(734) 482-5408

 

"Jerry has been a loyal Sherwin-Williams customer for over 20 years. I proudly recommend Jerry and his crew for any Residential or Commercial customer that is seeking a reliable and quality-oriented painter!"

Kyle Barnett,
Sherwin-Williams
Sales Representative

Ask about our Lifetime Paint!


We have over 20 years experience in Southeastern Michigan, and have been proudly serving the Metro Detroit area with quality work. We get involved in our community with many organizations and have been members of the Kiwanis club for 18 years along with the local Chambers of commerce. We were honored to receive the Hixon award for the charity Christmas in April project.
 
We are one of the only companies to offer a 3 year warranty on our work, with a lifetime paint system available. We proudly offer a free onsite color consultation from Sherwin Williams valued over $50. 90% of our work is residential while the other 10% is commercial specifically U of M jobs. Some of our recent projects include Northville City Hall, Michigan League, U of M Ticketing Center, The Hartweg building, Keller Williams Realty to name a few.
 
We are lead base paint certified and insured. We have lifetime paint available and many different systems to choose from depending on the job. We also have a rep we contact for all help and advise if something needs special attention. Many layers of protection for our customers at every level. Our prep work is the key aspect of our job and we use all top materials including oil primers and 60 year caulk. We also have low odor paint with low voc. This is good for some who have latex allergies.
 
 
Project Gallery - Jerry's Painting - gallery
 

Free Estimates!

* Indicates required questions
Name *
First Last
Phone #
Email *
Message *
VerificationCode
Enter code in image: